Get your cheeky dog story or illustration published on our website!
Do you know a cheeky dog? What’s its name? What does it look like? What naughty things does it get up to? Write a story about your cheeky dog or draw a picture (or both!) and we’ll try to publish it online. Ask an adult to help you email your story and a scan of your illustration to firstname.lastname@example.org Don’t forget to include your name, age and where you live.
Make your own cheeky wrapping paper.
You’ll need a pair of scissors, come coloured textas or pencils, a big piece of paper, a glue stick and some scrap paper (newspaper or old wrapping paper is good). Then just follow the instructions below…
- Have a look at illustrator Dion Beasley’s dog cut-outs at the front of Too Many Cheeky Dogs.
- Draw the outline of a dog on a piece of paper.
- Cut around the edges and colour the dog in.
- Now stick it on the big coloured piece of paper.
- Repeat this until you have a page filled with cheeky dogs.
- And don’t forget to think of someone really special who you could give the wrapping paper too.